Making it easier to grow your company
We at Amazon will be there for you every step of the way to help you build and manage your company. There are several tools and solutions available to Amazon.in Sellers that help them run their company more efficiently. Find out more at https://www.zonbase.com/blog/amazon-automation-growing-business/.
1) Get the Prime Advantage
Amazon’s Fulfillment Services (FBA)
The Amazon Fulfillment Center will take care of everything for you when you utilise FBA. Upon receipt of a purchase, we will package and ship your items to the buyer, as well as handle any customer service issues that may arise. Benefits of using FBA include:
- Sellers with the Prime Badge get up to three times more sales and have a better chance of earning the Buybox. Amazon oversees inventory and delivery, and Prime members enjoy free and expedited shipping.
- Prime badge products are visited more often by consumers and are more likely to convert.
- Amazon takes care of customer service and refunds for its customers
2) Advertise Your Products
Sponsored Products (SP)
Using SP, create advertisements that are specific to your items so that people can quickly find them. You may bid as little as 1 per click and pay for each one. With SP, you’ll have access to perks like:
- Possibility of appearing on Amazon.in’s first page of search results, increasing the exposure of your goods.
- Targeting the right consumers may help increase sales.
- To quantify the effect, real-time reports are necessary.
- Launch your company and get free SP credits worth $2,000.
3) Attract customers with savings
Set rules and have your items automatically modify their pricing to boost your chances of winning the Offer Display.
Use Coupons to acquire more orders by enticing your clients with unique deals on your items.
In order to be included on the Today’s Deals page, you should run special discounts on your items for a limited time period.
4) Reduce Returns through customer feedback
Voice of Customer Dashboard
See what your consumers are saying about your items, and adjust your inventory based on their comments. Increased profitability may be achieved by using this dashboard to decrease returns and negative feedback.
5 ) Amazon Seller App for Business Management
Go Mobile with Amazon Seller App
With the Amazon Seller App, you’ll be able to reach millions of people with your items. The Amazon Seller App offers several advantages, such as –
- Product research and sales are simple. At a glance, you can see how your Amazon business is doing Subscribe to price and inventory notifications to stay up to date.
- Be fast to respond to customers’ inquiries
- Access a wide range of support resources and assistance at any time.
6) Get help anytime
Learn from the Seller’s University.
Learn about Amazon’s whole process, services, tools, products, and rules by taking use of a variety of educational resources, including study materials, online webinars, and local classroom training.
Contact the seller’s support team
Regardless of how long you’ve been selling on Amazon, Amazon Seller Support is here to assist. We have a well-trained seller support crew on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.Regardless of how long you’ve been selling on Amazon, Amazon Seller Support is here to assist. We have a well-trained seller support crew on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.